Crash Time 5 Undercover
Crash Time: Autobahn Pursuit (known in England as Crash Time and in other parts of Europe as Alarm für Cobra 11: Crash Time ) is a mission-based racing game that was released for PC in 2007 and Xbox 360 for 2008 . It is based on the German TV series Alarm für Cobra 11 – Die Autobahnpolizei. Game elements created for the game, “Pathfinder”, which allows artificial intelligence does not follow the same route.
Alarm for Cobra 11 – Crash Time is the second Computer game of the developer Synetic from the “Alarm for Cobra 11″ series. It is thematically and stylistically to the TV series ” Alarm for Cobra 11 – The Motorway Police “ajar.
The player assumes the role of one of the two highway cops Semir Gerkhan or Chris Knight . What character, the player takes exactly depends on the characteristics of the current mission. In nine different missions experience the cops either a crime or mandated by the Centre to solve a case. As in the television episodes, there are also in the game again and again chases and shootouts. Also, they will from time to time by Hartmut asked, new technologies, such as to test a mounted under the car drone.
Each mission can be played through in three levels of difficulty. Through this degree selection can, however, only the time available for the solution of the mission available, change.
Recommended System Requirements:
* Windows XP 32 Bit, Windows Vista/7 32/64 Bit, current Service Pack
* Single Core: Core 2 Duo E6700 2.66GHz or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
* 3 GB RAM
* Graphics Card: GeForce 9800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4850
* DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
* approx. 3 GB free hard disc space
* DVD-ROM drive, keyboard
* Recommended: Xbox 360 Controller
2. Burn or mount the image (You Can Also Open ISO File With Winrar Or 7Zip)
3. Install the game via setup.exe
4. Copy files from the Crack directory on the disc to your installation directory
5. Play the game. Don’t allow it to go online, use the firewall if need beDownload by Part
How to Download
Click on Download Link Wait for 5 Seconds
Then Click on “Skip ad”